Sunday, November 25, 2012

Holiday Gift Idea: Snapfish Photo Gifts!

I have been a consistent Snapfish customer for at least 5 years now. I have a collection of personalized photo mugs, and I have a multitude of photo albums, thanks to Snapfish's photo prints

Now that Christmas is approaching, I am reminded that I have some hard-to-shop-for members of my family. But now that we have kids, photo gifts are such a neat, personal gift idea for those family members. 

I am in love with the photo ornaments


I bet you didn't know you could get photo jewelry at Snapfish!


And to store your beautiful photo jewelry in, how about a beautiful keepsake box?



Snapfish also offers a variety of adorable photo holiday cards...






You can't go wrong with photo gifts for Grandma and Grandpa, and Aunts and Uncles. 

Don't forget to check out Snapfish's current OFFERS and SALES!

Happy Holiday Shopping, my friends!


I received product/products to review from the sponsor. My thoughts are 100% real and honest. I promise! :)